You may be familiar with the yummy Little Witches Em'balm, a smooth and natural lip balm. Well back by popular demand is "Perma'Glow" lip gloss! Permglo in the embalming world is an arterial fluid added to embalming fluid that adds a tint of color to the fluid and thus the body. This gloss works sort of the same way. I mean, soooort of... Ok it just adds a nice glossy tint, but it does give a "glo".
This is just a lovely warm and sugary scent. I can't say that any note stands out above the rest. When I created it, I blended the two scents together until I felt it just gave you a pleasant sweet scent, so I hope that you find it as enjoyable as I do.
Little Witches gloss uses minimal ingredients!
- Cera Bellina Wax: (Polyglycerol 3 Beeswax)
- Jojoba Oil: Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil
- Castor Oil: Ricinus Communis Seed Oil
- Butterscotch and Toffee Lip Safe Scent
- Sweetener: Coconut Oil & Stevia (Cocos Nucifera (and) Eupatorium Rebaudianum Bertoni leaf extract)
- White Gold Mica: Mica, Iron Oxide
- Weight .25 oz
Why I think my lip gloss rocks!
Have you ever put on lip gloss and it feels sticky and tacky? I have serious issues with this! I love my gloss because you can rub it into your skin and it doesn't leave any of that icky residue. It's a simple recipe that does it's glossy job and still retains the natural beauty of a lip balm.